Current Job Listings
Product Managers work closely with analysts, designers, marketing managers, other product managers, engineers and testers to build products from conception to launch. We are seeking an entrepreneurial Product Manager to help innovate new apps and optimize existing ones. This role would aid in planning and overseeing the design and development of new mobile and desktop products.
- Understand our competitive position, user base, product features and key business drivers
- Pitch new ideas/features.
- Execute the strategy for mobile applications, mobile and desktop websites.
- Develop requirements based on high level guidance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to build and ultimately “launch” the new projects
- Passion and deep understanding of Android & iOS app ecosystems.
- Strong analytical focus and drive for continuous optimization.
- Experience with Internet products as an engineer, product manager or an avid user.
- BA/BS in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working in a start-up environment or better still having attempted one.
- Familiarity with subscription business, or similar revenue models.
The Director of Digital Media and Marketing is responsible for developing and executing online digital marketing campaigns for all brands, including Planet Hollywood, Planet Dailies, Earl of Sandwich and Buca di Beppo. This position will also be responsible for creative and content for the websites and will ensure all online brand information is current. The position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Plan, organize, monitor, and lead the enterprise digital marketing and technology projects and ensure resource alignment, engagement, commitment, and risk management
- Drive the digital marketing strategy, aligned with brand standards, execution and budget
- Manage digital marketing processes, plans and spend optimization across digital properties and device types
- Collaborate with the Brand Marketing team and IT to design and develop new innovative digital programs that elevate and advance our digital brand presence
- Optimize online content for maximum visibility and ranking on search engines
- Implement and manage social media programs, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, and Blog
- Assist in the ongoing development and upgrade of the corporate websites and specific landing pages
- Develop and monitor interactive presence including: social media, online media
- Generate content and ideas for promotions on social media channels
- Measure the impact of social media on overall marketing efforts
- Develop and maintain relationships with loyal guests/fans of the brands; identify and implement programs to utilize those guests/visitors as brand ambassadors
- Monitor and utilize new media and technology as they emerge
- Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors in order to capitalize on market opportunities
- Engage with site visitors/guests when appropriate and disseminate guest feedback through proper channels
- Ensure consistency between interactive and traditional media: content, branding, and offers
- Act as a Marketing liaison with the web developer to coordinate all website content changes, creative changes and Search Engine Marketing efforts and offers
- Coordinate with external listing sites to ensure information about the brands are current and updated as offers, locations and menu information change
- Implement processes to ensure all online offers and promotions have unique POS (Point of Sale) identifiers/codes to determine level of success
- Review of and assist with in-restaurant digital media content (video programming, digital media boards, etc.)
- At least 5 years of experience planning and developing successful online marketing campaigns and strategies
- At least 5 years of expertise of Hands-on expertise managing Paid Search, Email, SEO, Affiliate, Display, Mobile, and Social campaigns required
- Demonstrate strong creative instincts balanced with very solid strategic and analytical capabilities
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams
- Experience in marketing on all social media channels
- Experience in the hospitality or restaurant industry preferred
- Extensive understanding of online marketing industry trends and tactics
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build professional relationships
- Strong communication skills for interacting with senior management
- Excellent verbal, written, and analytical skills
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university) required. Business Marketing or Communications degree preferred
Experience: Five to seven years related experience preferred
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office required. Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) creates solutions that enable secure connections for a smarter world. Building on its expertise in High Performance Mixed Signal electronics, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, identification and mobile industries, and in application areas including wireless infrastructure, lighting, healthcare, industrial, consumer tech and computing. NXP has operations in more than 25 countries.
As Director of Marketing (RF Small Signal) you will have the opportunity to take the lead in shaping our future business in Wireless Connectivity (WiCon). With your knowledge and experience you will investigate design opportunities at shaper accounts including OEM’s and Reference Design customers, drive our strategy and roadmaps including activities with partners and are accountable in executing our growth strategy.
Business Line RF Small Signal (BL RFss), located in Nijmegen, Netherlands develops and sells industry-leading RF components for a wide range of applications and a global customer base. Key development areas are RF ICs for wireless connectivity applications (GPS, WLAN), wireless infrastructure base stations, satellite terminals, and a variety of RF components for the general market. Products in development are low noise amplifiers (up to 30 GHz), variable gain amplifiers, highly integrated down converters, RF switches, power amplifiers and complete front end IC’s. The technologies of choice are Si and SiGe:C BiCMOS processes, state-of-the-art in-house developed dedicated RF processes with transistor cut-off frequencies up to 200GHz.
BL High Performance RF
• Build groundbreaking relationships with key customers and NXP account teams in the wireless connectivity segment; Co-develop and co-specify new products with key partners.
• Formulate and execute marketing strategies to drive broad penetration of NXP’s RFss portfolio.
• Proactively manage stakeholders eg account teams and RF segment, to promote and build strong endorsement for the RFss portfolio.
• Lead and drive San Jose WiCon PAE/L2 team (3 FTE) to execute NA WiCon plan.
• Advanced understanding of BL RFss capabilities and ambitions with ability to map that to key market trends and opportunities.
• Identification of new sustainable growth opportunities incl. SAM expansion; development of business cases and CRS’s.
• Expert on mobile eco system, key players and influence points, with RF system knowledge.
• Key stakeholder of WiCon segment driving the GPS and WLAN roadmap.
• Member of the world-wide RFss leadership team.
• Show aggressiveness to outperform the DW and sales targets.
• Bachelor or Masters degree in Electronics Engineering or other related field with 10 + years experience.
• 5+ years experience in an RF environment, in Marketing, PL mgmt, Key Account Management/Program Management or Application Engineering.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in Mobile eco-system (incl. reference design providers) and key customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must have extensive experience dealing with a diverse customer base, cultures and functions. Strong interpersonal skills required.
• Ability to win and influence at all levels, expert networker and experience working closely with client executive teams with stakeholder alignment and collaboration.
• Must be a strategic, ambitious and energetic self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Proven track record of successfully driving results, growing sales while meeting and exceeding revenue targets and goals while demonstrating very strong leadership skills.
• Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
UVa's School of Continuing and Professional Studies seeks applicants to fill non-tenure track part-time instructor position for the eMarketing Graduate Courses beginning Fall 2015. This program is taught online only. SCPS employs academic faculty who have applicable content expertise at the appropriate level, and who provide evidence of recent and/or current professional experience which applies to students' achieving the goals and learning outcomes of the program.
Subject area needs include marketing fundamentals combined with mobile marketing strategies. Qualifications: A terminal degree with 18 graduate hours in the content area is required for graduate level instruction, but a master’s degree with 18 graduate hours in the content area with exceptional practical work experience and extraordinary qualifications in the subject matter may be substituted for the terminal degree. 2-4 years relevant subject matter teaching experience is desired. Experience working with adult learners is and online teaching is also desired. Extensive industry experience, certification in the area of instruction and effective communication skills both verbal and written are desired.
The University will perform background checks on all new hires prior to making a final offer of employment.
Note: This is an at-will faculty wage position, which does not carry benefits. All hires are made as part-time appointments.
To apply, visit https://jobs.virginia.edu and search posting #0615554, complete a candidate profile and attach a cover letter; your CV or Resume; unofficial master and terminal (if applicable) transcripts; teaching philosophy; and, three letters of recommendation ("other 1,2,3" as listed in Jobs@UVa). The completion and submission of all requested documents is required for consideration. This position will be posted until filled.
Questions regarding this position should be directed to: [email protected].
The University of Virginia is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, and inclusiveness.
Women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.